Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year, Time For A New Change !

Starting off the new year, you might want to make a few changes about yourself. A few changes that i would like to make about myself include the following :


1: I would like to get my hair highlighted.


*Hair highlighting is a simple way to add beauty
to natural hair and have a better hair raising experience.
Hair highlights emphasizes the focal point of a haircut.
They give a funky and sophisticated look, adding depth
and dimension to hair. Hair highlighting is
different from hair coloring.
Hair coloring defines coloring of the entire hair and
highlighting defines coloring only a few strands of hair.
Hair highlights are often restricted to bright
shades with a metallic tint.


2: I would like to loose 10 pounds




Goodbye Mcdonalds. . .


&& Hello Fruits and Vegetables ! =)


3: I would like to wear more shoes


*Shoes are very elegant and sexy !




No comments: