Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Full Closet...But Nothing To Wear?

People often complain about having nothing to wear. This is because they can be tired of their wardrobe and crave for a new look. Wearing the same clothes gets real old real fast. There is nothing more frustrating than standing infront of your closet complaining of nothing to wear, when in reality you do. Some people have so many clothes and half of them we either can't fit or they are just worn down. So thats why i make sure to make a trip to the mall once a week to make a new addition to my wardrobe. Although i still do complain about having nothing to wear, i switch my outfits in ways so they look new and fashionable. I do this by adding trendy accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.




(I got my Information from Google.com, Ask.com and Bolgher.com)

No comments: